Vida IT Return Policy
We understand that sometimes people change their mind or purchase items in error. We have a 30-day return policy on all our items. This applies from the time you receive the item. After this period has passed returns will only be accepted if they develop a manufacturer related fault (Vida IT Brand).
We only ask that if you do decide to return an unwanted item that you observe our return procedure below.
- Items should be returned in original packaging, free from esthetic damage and containing all components.
- You must have authorisation from a member of our staff to return an item.
- To return an item you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the return form provided. Please ensure that you do not just return an item without authorisation and without any details. If we receive a package with no details it is impossible for us to process the return.
- Once your return item is received, a refund will be processed within 3 working days.
Return Request Form
Your Right to Cancel your Order (Right of Withdrawal)
Subject to the terms set out below, you have the right to cancel your Order and return the goods, anytime before and up to thirty (30) days starting from the day after the goods are received by you, provided the goods are in perfect condition and the packaging remains in an ‘as new’ state and provided that;
(a) You will be responsible for the cost to return the goods to us. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
(b) Items such as tablets, mobile accessories, headsets which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been broken or tampered with.
(c) Customised or personalised goods cannot be refunded or exchanged.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods are delivered to you are damaged, please contact us within three (3) days of delivery. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be made by us via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within seven (7) days of receipt by us of the returned goods (as set out herein) or cancellation of the order as the case may be.
Return of Faulty Goods
1. For Vida IT brand goods: If your item develops a manufacturer related faulty within the warranty time period please contact us. We can arrange for the goods to be repaired or replaced. In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
2. For Non-Vida IT brand goods: If your item develops a manufacturer related fault within the warranty time period please contact the manufacturer directly. They will advise you on instructions on how to have the item repaired or replaced.